Monday 28 September 2015

Packing Checklist #1

Hey lovelies! We are back with another Checklist which is our Packing Checklist #1 which are just the basics of what we need to pack when it is closer to the time and just a general packing checklist which was included in the booklet!



Important Documents 

Guidebook around Los Angeles
Medication and Vaccination Details
Medical and Dental Records
Passport and Visa
Cash
Driving License
Birth Certificate

Personal Items

Haircare Products
Hairdryer
Straighteners
Glasses and Contacts
Perfume
Make-Up
Hairbrush and Combs

Clothing and Accessories

T-Shirts and Tops
Trousers and Shorts
Underwear, Socks and Bra's
Dresses and Skirts
Gym Wear
Sweaters and Jackets
Pajamas
Shoes
Swimwear
Watches and Jewelry
Belts and Accessories

Health

Allergy Pills
Sleeping Medicines
Painkillers
Contraceptive Pills
First-Aid Kit
Prescriptions

Gadgets

Laptop and Accessories
Camera and Accessories
Tripod
Alarm Clock
GPS
Phone and Accessories

On The Plane

Cosmetics
Magazines
Books
Earplugs
Eyemask
Luggage Locks

Others

Towels
Cloths
Handbags
Others

This is just a little taste of the main packing list which does not include furniture or whatever else the girls want to bring with them

Let us know in the comments - What Would You Add To The List?!?




21 comments:

  1. Don't forget travel adaptors! Your UK/ROI plugs won't work in American sockets so you'll need several adaptors for your appliances. Personally I wouldn't drag hairdryers and strighteners, I'd just buy them there with the US plugs. Bring adaptors for your laptops/phones until you can afford to buy US versions. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually yes! Never thought of them but I'll get Eveyone to add them in :)

      Delete
  2. Whew! What a comprehensive list! I definitely couldn't anything else I'd add ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! It's just a mixture of a lot of different lists that I've found :)

      Delete
  3. Great checklist you have here. I do like to pack light as much as I can. I try to leave my laptop if necessary and just stick to my ipad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah see we're moving so if we left our laptop at home we would have to buy another one :( but I see where you are coming from :) x

      Delete
  4. Yessss thank you for this. I'm moving back to Brighton soon. Even though I won't be taking a plane I always manage to forget something back in London!
    http://cassandrarme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I'm glad this has helped you! Let us know how the move went :)

      Delete
  5. Physical pic of my picture of my Son..I know you can now download pics but just seeing your love one in actual frame just means alot!

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's so cute! A physical picture will definitely be up in my room of my family :)

      Delete
  6. Having a checklist is a great way to make sure you don't forget anything!

    Molly and Stacie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes totally - if your like me with packing, I would normally forget half of what I was meant to bring!

      Delete
  7. What a complete and perfect list. I keep a similar one as well, as we travel a lot, and these lists make it easier to get ready.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's good that you keep a list because you travel a lot :)

      Delete
  8. Oh my gosh I always forget earplugs. Even the hotels can get noisy sometimes so they're super useful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Earplugs are a must for me because my ears get pretty sore when taking off and landing!

      Delete
  9. Oi tudo bem ? Pelo o que entendi é uma lista de viagem certo ... eu levo boa parte do que você listou , mas uma coisa importante em viagens é o meu Diário ,gosto de escrever fatos sobre o lugar que estou conhecendo ....

    http://jessicavenenoofficial.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for providing such a great list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more than welcome. I hope it'll help you in the future!

      Delete
  11. Agreed with you, having a checklist is great way to not to forget anything!! I always prefer it for long trip!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Checklists are my life. I use them for everyThing to be honest!

      Delete