Tuesday 22 September 2015

A Booklet?!?

Hey lovelies! We are back with another planning post as such, which I thought might be an interesting post for you all. I'm in the process of doing A Booklet for all the girls - so this post is all on why I'm doing it and what's going into it. 



Why? // I've done this booklet so everyone knows what's going to happen and all that kind of stuff. It's just pretty useful to have all the information in one spot rather than going to look for them online the whole time. 

What's Going Into The Booklet?

All About Los Angeles // I have just put all of the basics into the booklet like eg - Population, A Bit of History and Facts About Los Angeles that I thought were useful and funny. 

Averages // The averages that I've included in the booklet is - Temperatures, Sea Temperatures and Rainfall. I thought this was pretty interesting to see how different the climate is over there. 

Moving & Packing Checklist // These are two of the things that will be the same for everyone, so it's good that it's done up early so the girls know what needs to be done and by when. 

Los Angeles Districts // These have been added in because we are going to be looking at a lot of different districts to live in - I've added 10 to 15 districts to the list. 

House Essentials and Pricing List // I've added all the house essentials that we need and an estimate pricing list for everybody & per person. Everything is either from IKEA or Target. 

Saving Records // I've added an easy way of keeping track of savings  for everyone & it's pretty handy to keep an  eye of the savings. 

Wildlife // I've added this in because there's a whole different range of animals in Los Angeles compared to the United Kingdom and Ireland. There are a lot of snakes but only one or two are dangerous to humans. I have written beside each one which ones are dangerous, could be dangerous, non venomous and venomous.

Personal To Do List // This is just an extra thing I've decided to added that people can do their own to do list if they wanted too. 

Flight Prices // I've been keeping an eye on flight prices recently on a number of different aiports so I added this all in so people know how much flight prices are.

Shipping Companies // I've also added shipping companies details from Ireland and the U.K. The shipping companies obviously ship to the USA and is most likely going over by boat and then airplane. 

Contact Details // The contact details I have included are all the emergency details, doctors and dentists numbers & every other numbers that we'll need. 

This is just a little taster of what I've put into the booklet. 

Let me know in the comments below   If you think that it's a good idea to do a booklet. 

The Los Angeles Squad ox 

19 comments:

  1. Sounds like it will be a really cool booklet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully! Hoping that I'll help everyone :) x

      Delete
  2. Do the booklet! Sounds like an interesting read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm going too! I might release it to the public too :) x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much - it's stressful but will be so worth it :) x

      Delete
  4. sounds very interesting for anyone in that area or wants to visit I am a planner and anyone like me would want this as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's hope it helps everyone as well as us! x

      Delete
  5. It sounds like a great idea! It'll be really beneficial to people visiting the area!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope so! So much work is going into the trip! :) x

      Delete
  6. This is a great idea and I'm sure when everyone receives one they will be thankful you did one. I am useless at planning and always need someone to plan for me especially holidays! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a good booklet. Very useful info in there too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so smart to have all these important things in one place! I need to do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a very useful booklet to have. Like all the items listed here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a very interesting booklet!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a great booklet! Interested in particular in reading your personal to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds like it will be very useful!

    Molly and Stacie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your idea of LA Book...I never been to LA myself but someday I would like to visit!

    Ursula aka Blueridge Beauty

    ReplyDelete