Friday 25 September 2015

My LA Bucket List

Hey lovelies! This is a personal post of my own { Bekah } and I thought that I would do My Los Angeles Bucket List which is what I would love to get done while I'm living there and even at the moment - but obviously won't even happen until we move there as I want to save my cash for the move!



Runyon Canyon // Now this is one of the main things that I need to do. Within the first month of being in Los Angeles, I want to be able to go from the bottom to the top and back down in a reasonable amount of time without being half dead, as such.

Go To A Dodgers Game // This is something that everyone should do whether your living in Los Angeles or just visiting. Baseball is a huge American Sport and it would be good for me to embrace the American Lifestyle.

Audience for a TV Show // Now where else would you be able to do this? There are so many different TV Shows that get filmed in Los Angeles are always looking for audience members. I'm going to make it my own goal, to get onto an audience!

Go To A Red Carpet // Awards season and Movie premieres in Los Angeles are one of the bigger events that happen in the city. They are literally always packed but if you find the right contacts, you should be fine.

Los Angeles Sunset // Even if its just once, I want to be up on the hills when the sun is setting as I've seen pictures and I would love to experience it for myself!

The Farmers Market // The Los Angeles Farmers Market is supposed to be one of the best in the world - so I cannot wait to go and see what it has to hold! 

Let us know in the comments below - what would be on your Los Angeles Bucket List?

Los Angeles Squad ox 

9 comments:

  1. I have never visit LA but this sounds like an excellent bucket list. Keep us updated on what you have been able to accomplish, once you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes of course! I'll be updating this when I've achieved each piece :)

      Delete
  2. Love the LA Farmers Market! only been once, but it's pretty incredible!

    xo,
    Esther
    The Cuteness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Farmers Markets so I cannot wait to see what the one in Los Angeles has in store :)

      Delete
  3. Wow a move to LA how exciting for you, the farmers market sounds like a great place to go bet it's nothing like we have over here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exciting and Stressful but will be worth it :) & I love farmers markets so cannot wait to try it!

      Delete
  4. Would love to go to LA - sounds like loads of great things to do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lived in LA for some time and got to do many things; including some on your list... It is a beautiful city and a great place for families. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a American - baseball is big, but FOOTBALL is bigger! If its still season when you move, go to a football game and tailgate! Its a great party.

    ReplyDelete