Thursday 24 September 2015

My Los Angeles Playlist 🎧

Hey lovelies! I have a different post for you all today, it's a personal post. It's just what would be My Los Angeles Playlist which would explain my mood etc at the moment towards the excitement of going to Los Angeles. 



Ed Sheeran - Photograph
Rihanna - Diamonds 
Katy Perry - Teenage Dream
Janoskians - LA Girl
Fergie - LA Love 
Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody 
Silento - Watch me { nae nae }
Westlife - See You Again
Take That - These Days 
James Bay - Let It Go
Flo Rida - GDFR
LunchMoney Lewis - Bills

As you can see there's a wide range of different songs to express different emotions! 

What Song Would You Choose To Explain Your Feelings At The Moment? 

Los Angeles Squad ox

4 comments:

  1. Great songs, I love a few of these. Not sure what my song would be at the moment. Maybe Bruno Mars - The Lazy Song. I have a flight back to London in 7 hours and I'm tired 😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collection. I am feeling like Diamonds by Rihanna.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love finding the old school Whitney on there. She really was the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That whitney houston song always gets me pumped up!

    ReplyDelete